Spend a wonderful day experiencing the beauty and grace of Thai dance as part of your holiday in Thailand.
A program for holiday travelers wishing to spend a day in Bangkok. Complete with a parlor photograph in a traditional Thai dance costume and class certificate.
- Dress up as a traditional Thai dance trainee.
- Perform the traditional "warm-up" exercises.
- Learn the formal way to express the Thai greeting, the "wai" , holding both hands together and saying "Sawadee".
- Learn the hands and feet movements of Thai dance.
- Learn the Thai body and hands gestures to express feelings such as "sadness", "love" and "smile".
- Now follow along with your instructor andhavea lesson in performing a Thai dance.
- Experience the wearing of the traditional Thai dance costume as seen in the photo, complete with makeup.
- Pose for a personal parlor photograph against a traditional Thai backdrop to share with your family and friends.
- Receive a certificate from the International Thai Dance Academy suitable for framing along with your photo